- Cheap HDMI are just as likely to work well as any expensive one so save your money.
- Amazon Basics work well.
- Make sure to route any HDMI cables away from your Input and Link RF/Aeriel cables and if you have any tuning issues (especially HD channels) thentry moving the HDMI cable relative to RF cable.
Remote Controls - Alternatives (Multi Device Programmable/Learning)
- Logitech Remotes are highly regarded
- 300 - 300i - 600 - etc
USB Sticks & HDD'S
- Known Good USB see How To - Prepare USB
- HDD as Fitted by DigitalStream
- HDD is a Western Digital AV series.
- 320GB WD3200AVVS
- 500GB WD5000AVDS
- 1TB .... WD10EURS
- Current WD Listing WD AV-GP
- Alternative HDD is the ST3500312CS Seagate Pipeline HD 500GB
- (Note: Single Platter Seagate AV drives seem to be quieter and last longer in the DS DHR)